From SEN Wiki
Inspector questions for meeting with SENCO
- What progress do SEN learners make compared to non-SEN? What is being done to close the gap?
- What percentage of SEN students are making expected progress?
- What interventions are put into place? How do these feed into lessons to transferring the learnt skills? What's the impact?
- How are SEND learners identified?
- How are TAs are deployed?
- How do reviews take place with parents and students?
- Examination of paperwork (e.g. for reviews). How are review meetings run?
- Frequency of TA observations. Done by SLT / SENCO? How is impact evaluated?
- Discussion about SEND budget.
- Observation of EHCP students in lessons; to what extent are they meeting their targets?